Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's the Start of the End...

Hello. If you have reached this page then I really don't know why but congrats to you. 
So. You want to be an AP Biology student? Or you are currently an AP Biology student? 
That's good. Have some cookies.
Four for you, Glen CoCo.
Alright, let's get down to business.

Some words of advice from me to you. Yay.
  1. Have fun- this class really teaches you a lot. Just be ready to absorb the information.
  2. Be ready for discussions- if Landry tells you to watch videos before class then holy flipping A, you best watch those videos.
  3. Don't take advice from me- I am super sarcastic and probably got on Landry's nerves more than he let me know.
  4. Stay in the class (duh) and work super duper hard- this is pretty self explanatory.
  5. EXTRA CREDIT IS A BEAST. FACE THE BEAST AND CONQUER THE BEAST.
  6. Don't be intimidated- if there is one thing that I learned from this year is to be confident in your abilities and to face each challenge as they come. Right now, don't be concerned with the AP test at this exact moment in time. Be concerned with finishing that awesome summer assignment that I'm sure a lot of you forgot about (cuz lets be real, I totally did).
Landry is fabulous. Just remember that and have tons of fun. I'm sure many of you are bored by this point and are reading these because it is a grade for you. I'll let you guys go now. Once again, and for the last time, I will quote Mr. Burrows and leave you with these wise words for you to rememeber this year...

'Live. Do not merely exsist." 
-Mr. Burrows.

Stay classy San Diego...and AP Biology,
Mary 



No comments:

Post a Comment